The current state of our country's politics and today's inauguration are bound to take a toll on our minds and bodies. As a result, we may often feel over-stressed and depressed.
To help ease your woes and provide a distraction, we have put together a list of ways to celebrate the "In-NO-guration"!
1. Free Museum Admission on January 20, 2017. For a list a museums, CLICK HERE.
2. Watch Barry on Netflix.
3. Self Care Day:
For the scrubs Robert mentioned, CHECK OUT THIS MASHABLE ARTICLE. The ones Robert mentioned are #2 and #3 on their list.
For the foot mask recipe, click here.
4. Watch Election-Themed Drag Race Episodes:
Season 4, Episode 9: Frock the Vote! CLICK HERE TO WATCH (on CMT's website, damn! Look at the drag queens on the country channel!)
Season 8, Episode 7: Shady Politics CLICK HERE TO WATCH.
5. Support your local, minority-owned small businesses. For a directory, CLICK HERE.
6. Watch a marathon of your favorite sitcom! We recommend The Golden Girls, blackish, The Real O'Neals, and Fresh Off The Boat.
7. Last, but not least, is our Self-Care Dance Party Playlist. Make sure to put her on shuffle for maximum impact.